Friday, March 03, 2006

Day 4 with the RPE

Seems a little easier today. Eating is still a chore but it took me about 20 minutes less to eat something resembling dinner tonight, beans and a bun. I think allowing the food to fall through the holes on the sides is the new strategy I'm working on. I'm noticing some mild discomfort in my left temple area when chewing. I also have to be very careful not to chew 'the wrong way' because I felt like I almost bit my right canine off when it hit my bottom teeth once yesterday, yeaow!!

Didn't use any wax yesterday. I decided to tough it out and was ok. We'll see how that goes.

I still can't speak very clearly and it gets tiring. I'm going to allow two weeks for that to improve and then see where I am.

Funny thing...I've been watching American Idol (come on, it's fun!) and noticed that Elliott seems to need some serious ortho. I feel for ya bro! It's odd how I notice these things now, but really, he does seem to have a similar case as me - narrow upper arch, long mandible, and lots of crowding. The dude can sure sing though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home