Sunday, February 26, 2006

I hate paperwork.

Got my pre-op package in the mail from Dr. T. There is a form I have to get filled in by my family doctor, which I technically don't have, so I'll be going to the walk-in clinic to get Dr Engineer to do it...he's probably the next best thing. I really should get myself properly set up with a family doctor. There's a new clinic across the street that I'll probably investigate.

One form is for basic health pre-op which has to be signed by a family doctor within 30 days before surgery. Then there's another couple of forms for hosptial administration.

There is a pre-op clinic inside the hospital which I will go to on March 21st so that I'm all set for surgery on the 23rd. Check-in time on the 23rd is 6:30am.

Dr. T's in-office fee for SARPE went up $100 since my consultation 6 months ago, urgh. It is now $600.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Graham,
Could be worse. My office fee is $900.00. That is just for the SARPE and extractions.

Brandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home