Monday, February 13, 2006

Spacers in!



Just got back from the ortho. I now have 8 spacers in for my maxillary 4's and 6's. Installation was relatively painless, they snapped in with just some gentle force. I took 2 extra strength Tylenol before I went. Not much pain right now, but we'll see how it is overnight and tomorrow. It feels like pressure more than anything. I've had sinus colds which have caused me more grief. I can feel it in my cheek bones though, which I hope will go away. ...The assistant mentioned that one of my molars seemed loose. Hopefully that's not something to worry about. I'm told the spacers will be removed at my next appointment, but I'm wondering if that's right or not. I'm expecting them to fit me with the bands then but I'm not sure if they are going to actually cement them in.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Shontelly said...

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Those suckas!! I hate em. I feel like I have those in right now. ;*(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home