Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's showtime!

------
Edit Oct 9: Every time I update my animations this post will break, so go check out my You Tube channel directly! I've also added a link to my Links section in the top right.
------

I used a photo morphing program to create this video animation of the progression of my arch over the course of going through SARPE up until this week. I've been taking photos every week, which allowed me to string them together to create an animation. I will continue to update these animations as my alignment improves!



I also made videos of my lowers, my closing gap, and smile. Check them out at my You Tube channel!

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so freaking cool, Graham.
It's good to see that much progress and that all the discomfort is worth it. Can't wait to take you out for some cruncy food in the future!
Jes

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey graham...i was searching for blogs where people had a SARPE procedure. i will have mine done either in decemberish or this coming summer. just wondering how it was for you. thanks! lisafh5@hotmail.com i am on yahoo support group for othognathic surgery if you are on it too...anyways, just wondering if you could give me any advice. thanks!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Hey Lisa... i tried to email you but it keeps bouncing saying 'mailbox unavailable. Drop me a line directly and we'll try that, unless maybe I just have your address wrong?

gstephen at hotmail dot com

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said...

UN. Believable. Wow that was cool. What a dork I am.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Shontelly said...

That was pretty cool Graham!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home